hermann on Wed, 05 Jul 2023 17:11:35 +0200

Re: Release of PariDroid-2.15.3.2.3

On 2023-07-05 11:51, Andreas Enge wrote:
Hello,

we are pleased to announce the release of PariDroid version 2.15.3.2.3,
which has been compiled with the newest PARI/GP version 2.15.3.
It also implements a fix for a bug which prevented reading files
containing GP scripts.

Downloads are possible, as usual, from

THANK YOU!

First I thought your version mentioned above was wrong, because it was the
version reported when I started my PariDroid.
But then I tried "Read" from menu, and this time it worked!
So my smartphone must have got automatic PariDroid version update.

Screenshot with proof that "Read" works:
https://stamm-wilbrandt.de/images/Screenshot_20230705-165913_PariDroid.jpg

Regards,

Hermann.