Karim Belabas on Wed, 05 Jul 2023 21:20:36 +0200

Re: How to do t_INT bit operations?

* hermann@stamm-wilbrandt.de [2023-07-05 20:52]:
> I found bit shift operators in users.pdf:
[...]
> Is that the way to do t_INT bit operations in GP?
> Are there alternatives more like the C bit operators?

? bit<TAB>
bitand        bitnegimply   bitprecision  bitxor
bitneg        bitor         bittest

You may want to check those functions (except bitprecision)

The reference cards are also a good place to look for functions (here in
refcard.pdf, first page, section on "Operators")

Cheers,

    K.B.
--
Pr. Karim Belabas, U. Bordeaux, Vice-président en charge du Numérique
Institut de Mathématiques de Bordeaux UMR 5251 - (+33) 05 40 00 29 77