Jean-Luc ARNAUD on Tue, 29 Aug 2023 18:36:21 +0200

Re: Pi with MT

Le 28/08/2023 à 23:51, Jean-Luc ARNAUD a écrit :
I'm interested in a Pi function using MT.

Pari/GP Pi is very fast but does not use MT.

Did anyone code this Pi function in MT and would be so kind as to share his/her code?

Thanks in advance.

It seems (thanks to Ruud) that my question is not clear...
So I have to rewrite it.

I'm interested in a Pi function using MultiThreading.

Pari/GP Pi is very fast but it's a constant, not a function (thanks again, Ruud 😉).

Did anyone code a Pi function calculating a huge number of π decimals with MultiThreading very quickly and would be so kind as to share his/her code

TIA

--
Jean-Luc Arnaud