American Citizen on Mon, 27 Nov 2023 21:04:43 +0100

Re: asking for a simple locally soluble algorithm for a quartic

Bill:

Thanks for calling my attention to ell2cover.

In the past using the ?5 would pull up the elliptic curve commands available

now it is ?12 and a LOT more commands have been added.

It will take some time to become proficient in nearly all of them.

Randall