American Citizen on Tue, 05 Dec 2023 16:59:06 +0100

Re: correction to previous post

To all:

The past 2 or 3 weeks, I have received numerous replies from Bill, and he's cleared up questions that I have had about elliptic curves, the past 20-25 years or so.

This is much appreciated, and using a selected point on a number field initialized elliptic curve to obtain the relative heights and isogeny degrees is something which I have sought the last 15 years or so, when working with face cuboids and the special Z2xZ4 curves, when I was unable to obtain the L-series coefficients due to the very large size of the conductor.

It is hard to learn when you are self taught and stumbling over things in the dark and making mistakes.

I want to take the time to thank him for all the help and instruction that he has given.

Thank you Bill !

Randall