American Citizen on Mon, 12 Feb 2024 23:53:54 +0100

Re: trying to use qflllgram on the height matrix of elliptic curve points sometimes gives odd results

Bill:

Thank you for the comments. I will need to change my gp-pari code for elliptic curves and reducing the points to a Mordell-Weil basis or subset .

Appreciate your explanation of qflllgram() and how it works which explains why my code hung up.

Randall