Max Alekseyev on Tue, 13 Feb 2024 15:10:45 +0100

Re: polcoef: domain error in polcoef: degree > 9999

Please ignore my question - I did not realize I'm extracting the coefficient of a series rather than polynomial, and it was beyond the series order.
On a related note, it may be worth making this error message more informative - e.g., remove a particular number and say that degree exceeds the series order.
Regards,
Max