Bill Allombert on Thu, 12 Oct 2023 11:44:49 +0200

Re: interest for PARI/GP Jupyter notebook ?

On Fri, May 12, 2023 at 04:33:42PM +0200, Pascal Molin wrote:
> I started using pari-jupyter two months ago, and immediately switched to
> Edgar's version because I had problems with the main pari-jupyter
> (I do not remember precisely the issues, maybe it was slow or did not
> support threads). I also think a xeus version would be nice.
> Anyway I think I will use it on a regular basis now and could provide
> feedback from myself and from students, and a bit of testing.

So I have made available of first draft of a XEUS-based GP kernel.
You can clone it as
git clone https://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/git/xeus-gp.git
Please do not ask me advices on how to compile it!

"??" does not work because there is no C interface to it yet.
If you find other things that could work but does not, please tell me,

Cheers,
Bill.