William Stein on Fri, 13 Oct 2023 19:28:55 +0200

Re: interest for PARI/GP Jupyter notebook ?

Hi Bill,

When there is a Pari kernel that you feel is ready, we will add it as
an option on https://CoCalc.com.
This will make it easy for anybody to use Pari via cocalc. Also,
public documents like this

https://cocalc.com/share/public_paths/e0d02554b918eafd492b5c109516556a836ea11c

that use the Pari kernel will allow for code execution (and editing)
by people even if they are not signed in.

So anyways, I'll keep my eye on this list, and I'm looking forward to
when such a kernel is available.

William

--
William (http://wstein.org)