Bill Allombert on Tue, 31 Oct 2023 13:07:51 +0100

Re: PARI central: mail archive

On Sun, Oct 29, 2023 at 04:15:23PM -0700, Ilya Zakharevich wrote:
> The page on
>       https://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/archives/
> is very important.  I keep it in my bookmarks.  However, it does not
> allow searching the archive.  (Google search with “inurl:” does not
> work well… !)
>
> Only today I accidentally found that
>      https://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/lists.html
> (which is otherwise useless if one already has the previous one
> bookmarked) ACTUALLY CONTAINS the mailing list search — which works!
>
> Can a link to this search tool be copied to the former page too, please?

There was a bug that we fixed five years ago which caused the sidebar to
point to the archive instead of lists.html, which might explains you missed
the link to the search engine.

Anyway, I added a link at the top of the page.

Cheers,
Bill