American Citizen on Tue, 16 Apr 2024 02:26:18 +0200

Re: Game: find the curve

Bill:

I don't know whether to feel thankful or not. The point you list has 5498 digits for the numerator and  8246 for the denominator and I honestly don't know how to move forward on this question.

Obviously you and Henri Cohen and a select few others know what is going on.

Could you please share?

Thank you!

Randall