hermann on Fri, 16 Jun 2023 00:17:25 +0200

Re: PariDroid questions

On 2023-06-15 18:17, Andreas Enge wrote:
Is terminating a bug?

yes, this is a known bug, which I corrected a short time ago.
It used to work in the past and stopped working, maybe with newer
versions of Android? The fix will be part of the next release
to come out soon, in a week or two.

Cool -- my Android version is 11.
I will try next release.

Which path do I have to type in in order to read that script in PariDroid
with "\r ..." command?

I do not think this is possible, but am not sure.

As long as "Read" will work allowing to read my RSA_numbers_factored.gp script that would be acceptable, but nicer would be that it works (similar to Python import).

You need an external editor. I have installed one called "Editor" of
all names, from the Fdroid store.

Thanks, I had one installed called "Old School Editor", but I did like syntax highlighting Pydroid3 editor. Instead of using that, I just installed DroidVim which has syntax highlighting for Pari/GP ... I use vi(vim) often, since 1990 ...

Regards,

Hermann.