American Citizen on Tue, 28 Nov 2023 01:24:20 +0100

trying to find a simple command to list all global variables

Hello:

I used the Okular search feature to step through the 675 page document "https://pari.math.u-bordeaux.fr/pub/pari/manuals/2.15.4/users.pdf"; to see if a command to list the global variables on the stack or heap is available.

Nothing turned up that I can see (I did the scan twice)

So how do you find what variables have become global?

I am trying to clean up my scores of GP-Pari script files, so NO global variables are being used, but I need to detect the leakage, after loading a GP-Pari script.

Thanks for the assist.

Randall

P.S. This would be a nice paragraph to add to the User's Manual, btw